In conjunction with the Second Harvest Tri-Cities Mobile Market drive-thru event happening at the Toyota Center, BFT will be holding FOUR food distribution events just for transit riders at our transit centers in Tri-Cities and Prosser on the same day.
Face coverings are REQUIRED in all public spaces, including our BFT vehicles and transit centers.
————————————–FOOD DISTRIBUTION OPTIONS:
Date: Wednesday, July 15
Time: 11am (while supplies last)Ride the bus or take BFT CONNECT for FREE and head to any of our transit centers below:• Three Rivers Transit Center (Kennewick)
• 22nd Ave Transit Center (Pasco)
• Knight Street Transit Center (Richland)
• Stacy Avenue Transit Center (Prosser, starting at 11:15am)The food will be packaged in a box with handles so you can take it on the bus. However, we encourage people to bring a hand cart or something to help carry the boxes and make traveling a little easier.——————————–IF YOU NEED HELP BOOKING YOUR TRIP BY BUS:
• Use the Transit trip planner app to determine the best bus route available in your area
• Check out www.bft.org for route schedules
• Call Customer Service at 509.735.5100 and our team members can help map out your tripOR, WITH BFT CONNECT:
• Check out www.bft.org/ConnectOnDemand to learn how to use our new on-demand ride service
• Use the Via app or call BFT CONNECT Customer Service at 509.204.4189 to request a ride