Click on the link if you would like to purchase tickets to the Norm Miller Democratic Leadership Dinner
Only through your financial support can your local Democratic party succeed in presenting our message, issues, and candidates to the community.
Please note the credit card form is long and you may have to use the scroll bar on the right side of the form to completely fill out the required information. We regret any inconvenience but it is outside our control.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE BENTON COUNTY DEMOCRATS!
Direct Payment Authorization Form: Fixed Payments
We are pleased to offer you a new service: the Direct Payment Plan, which allows you to have your donation deducted automatically from your checking or savings account. You won’t have to change your present banking relationship to take advantage of this service.
The Direct Payment Plan:
• Saves time with fewer checks to write.
• Helps you make your donation in a convenient and timely manner, even if you’re on vacation or out of town.
• Reduces the cost of handling for both you and us.
• Saves postage – many people spend close to $100 a year on postage.
• Is easy to sign up for and easy to cancel.
Here’s how the Direct Payment Plan works:
You authorize regularly-scheduled payments to be made from your checking or savings account. Your payments will be made automatically on the specified day and proof of payment will appear on your bank statement.
The authority you give to charge your account will remain in effect until you notify us in writing to terminate the authorization. The Direct Payment Plan is dependable, flexible, convenient, and easy. To take advantage of this service, complete the authorization form from the link below and return it to us.
All you need to do is:
1. Download the donation form here.
2. Mark the box for checking or savings account.
2. Fill in your name, the name and location of your financial institution, and today’s date.
3. Attach a voided check or copy of a voided check for verification of financial institution information. If you are unable to attach a voided check, please fill in your bank’s routing and account numbers.
4. Sign the form and return it to:
- Benton County Democrats
- PO Box 636
- Richland, WA 99352
Thank you very much!