Women in Office Now Training Module 11 - Tuesday, July 26th @ 6 pm PT After the Campaign: What Happens Next? Evaluating Your Campaign with special guest Temple Lentz, Clark County Councilmember
Are you or a woman you know interested in running for office?
WON (Women in Office Now) is a new project of Fix Democracy First Education Fund providing FREE training to help women successfully run for local, state or federal offices. Join us for our next training session: July 26th @ 6 pm: Training Module 11 After the Campaign: What Happens Next? Evaluating Your Campaign • I’ve won! Now what? • I’ve lost. Now what? • What worked? What didn’t? • Acknowledging your team & volunteers • Thanking your base & donors • Final fundraising reporting • Make sure all loose ends are taken care of Register HERE for Training Module 11
Did you miss any of our previous sessions? You can view them HERE!
- Training 1 – Why Should I Run for Office?
- Training 2 – Where to Start? Questions to Ask Yourself
- Training 3 – The Basics of Running for Office – w/ special guest Julie Anderson, Pierce County Auditor & SOS Candidate
- Training 4 – Running a Campaign – What do I need to know?
- Training 5 – Choosing Your Campaign Team – with guest speaker Cassidy Butler from IBEW Local 89
- Training 6 – Campaign Communications – with special guest speaker Kristine Reeves, former WA State Rep & Candidate for the 30th LD
- Training 7 – Campaign Finance – with special guest speaker Scott Haley from WA’s Public Disclosure Commission
- Training 8 – Fundraising for My Campaign with special guest speaker Madalene Mielke, President & CEO of the Asian Pacific American Institute for Congressional Studies (APAICS)
- Training 9 – Campaign Forums and Interviews with special guest speaker Kathy Sakahara
- Training 10 – Preparing for the Election
More Upcoming WON Training Topics
PLEASE NOTE: Each module has a separate registration link. You are welcome to attend any one of these or all of them! Aug 9th @ 6 pm: Training Module 12 Preparing for Taking Office • Choosing your team for success • Putting together your office schedule • Research legislative procedures & timeline • Joining legislative committees • Meeting with constituents • What’s going to be my legislative focus & priorities? • Caucusing with fellow office holders • Following through on commitments Register HERE for Training Module 12
All session presentations will be recorded. You can view past recordings and resources @ fixdemocracyfirst.org/won
Support Democracy! Please make a donation to support our programs and work for democracy. We can't do this without you!