Please join us for the May 12, 2022, 8th LDDCC General Membership Meeting. The Election Committee will be making their first endorsement recommendations for this election cycle and will ask the body to endorse Doug White for Congress and Patty Murray for Senate.
Meeting Notification: 8th LDDCC General Membership Meeting Date: Thursday, May 12, 2022 Time: 6:30 PM Place: Zoom Link Provided Below
Our secretary position remains open and we are seeking a secretary.
Agenda. 1. Call to Order 2. Adopt Agenda 3. March Meeting was taped. No meeting in April. 4. Chair’s Report 5. Treasurer’s Report 6. Vice Chair’s Report 7. State Committee Members' Reports 8. Benton County Chair’s Report 9. New Business:
- Election Committee Endorsement Recommendations.
- All PCO positions are open in the next election cycle. Please declare your intention to be a Democrat PCO with the Benton County Auditor during the week of May 16-20.
- Next 8th LDDCC Meeting, Thursday, June 9, 6:30 pm via Zoom. Same Zoom Link.
- Other Items from the membership
10. Good of the Order 11. Adjourn 12. There will be a brief meeting after the 8th LD meeting for elected and automatic delegates to the State Democratic Convention. A chair needs to be elected and the Chair needs to attend in-person.
Note: Please sign in on the Chat. Must have motion and second for discussion. Type motion in chat. For/Against limited to 3 each, alternating, in order of hand raise, 1 min limit. Limit Good of Order comments to one minute per speaker.
8th LD is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Topic: 8th LD General Membership Meeting Time: May 12, 2022 06:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada) Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84335598116?pwd=Z3B2aHgzWk9QekY5azRiR0NEZUhtUT09 Meeting ID: 843 3559 8116 Passcode: 494702
One tap mobile +12532158782,,84335598116#,,,,*494702# US (Tacoma)